Occasionally, one of our users on their first login to the Scollar App, specifies not to allow the Scollar App to post to Facebook (FB). The simple steps below illustrate how to enable the Scollar App to post to FB if you had previously specified to not allow the app to post.
1. Logout of the Scollar App from the My Pets page.
2a. Go to your Facebook app and select the menu and then Account Settings (Android screen).
2b. Go to your Facebook app and select the menu and then Account Settings (iOS Screen).
3. Select Apps on the Account Settings page.
4. Select the Logged in with Facebook button.
5. Select the Scollar App in the list.
6. Select the Remove App button then Remove button on following screen.
7. Start the Scollar App, log in, and when asked specify OK on the Post to FB page.
8. Enjoy and share your pets progress!